Welcome to the Notre Dame Club of Pittsburgh online community!
Upcoming Events and Service Opportunities
The Club is preparing various events and opportunities for the coming months:
- 8/22 (Fri) Happy Hour at the Pittsburgh Bottleshop Cafe
- 8/27 (Wed) 106th Anniversary of the Founding of the ND Club of Pittsburgh
- 9/20 (Sat) Club Picnic at Schenley Park
- 10/9 (Thu) ND Women's Soccer at Pitt - 7:00 pm
- 10/10 (Fri) ND Volleyball at Pitt - 7:00 pm
- 11/1 (Sat) ND Men's Soccer at Pitt - 7:00 pm
Our Club Football Ticket Exchange is Open & Ready to help!
Once again, it's time to plan for the upcoming football season at Notre Dame, and your alumni club wants to help you buy/sell/trade football tickets. Many of you have availed yourself of this service in the past, and hopefully we have been able to be of assistance.
1. Dues-paying members are taken care of before any other requests.
2. First come - first served.
3. Email (preferred method) or call your request to the Club office, stating which games and HOW MANY tickets you need/have, phone number & email address.
4. When a transaction is completed, or your needs are filled/changed, please let me know so that I can keep an up-to-date list.
Contact Susan at NDPittClub@aol.com with your request.
We are pleased to announce that at the 2014 ND Alumni Association's Leadership Conference, the ND Club of Pittsburgh was awarded with a designation as a "Program of Excellence" for meeting certain criteria set forth by the Alumni Association. The Club also earned a Special Citation for its efforts in Networking Initiatives and Young Alumni Activities.
Serving Alumni, Students and Friends of Our Lady's University Since 1908
The Notre Dame Club of Pittsburgh is an active, growing
club dedicated to providing Notre Dame Alumni and friends in the
Pittsburgh area with a wide variety of social, networking, and social
concerns opportunities. The Club also helps to provide student buses for
Notre Dame students traveling to and from the Pittsburgh area and
campus during the five semester breaks. Most importantly, the club
members stay active in social concerns events including an urban plunge experience and a summer service project for current Notre Dame students.